I like to play video games. I used to play them on various gaming platforms, but
eventually moved to personal computer. Now I mostly play PC games. From time to
time I ask myself:
- How much time have I spent on a particular video game title?
- What PC game had taken the largest period of my lifetime?
- What distance have I covered with my mouse playing my favourite strategy or quest?
- How many joystick buttons have I pressed playing my favourite fighting game?
- How have my gaming activity changed in the course of year?
A few game titles give us their completion statistics. But, as a rule, it includes
only clean, not total, gameplay time. At the same time, we sometimes replay really
difficult game levels for hours, don't we?
So why don't we log our own gameplay time statistics? It will show us later how
we waste our precious lives. Sadly, I haven't found suitable gameplay tracking software
on the net.
Being not only a gamer but a software developer, I decided to create such an application
by myself. In no time it was made. Since that moment I collect my gameplay time
stats. I find this program useful and I hope you will do too. So I want to share
my Gameplay Time Tracker